[Organisational] Goal Setting: Consensus for Org. Resilience
Time & Location
About the Event
What you'll learn
- Re/define your team's ultimate goals & key results to achieve the goals
- Leverage your team's unique wisdom to multiple your results
- Transform individual difference into a steady stream of inner motivation
- Overcome doubts & obstacles using concrete languages to clarify team goal
- Start an easy-to-play goal gameplanning with Goal Consensus on Team Value Proposition Canvas
- Come with a desire to make a better version of yourself
- Download the "Weatwork.co OKR Setting Workbook." You'll use it in the lectures.
- Optional: Print out the "Weatwork.co OKR Setting Workbook." write all over it, and make it your best friend.
"Goals built the Pyramids in Egypt, the Great Wall in China" and the BEST TEAM ever you dream about after this course.
Most of us are terrible at setting goals for ourselves. We are also terrible at setting goals for the team we belong to as well.
We bombard each other's emails with hundreds of random ideas, passionately jump from one to another. Then we spin the cycle & blame each other that we never make any "REAL" progress!
Stop the blame-game - We are great together
This course provides the blueprint to rewire the way your team's approach setting goals so that you can go beast-mode on any obstacle in your way. Weatwork.co surveyed 2000 respondants in 5 years & concluded that there are 4 Major Obstacles of Goal Setting. Turn each obstacle into an ally!
- No basic rule set for team to work best together » Team Discipline Pyramid
- No clear perk that motivate team collaboration » Team Performance Motivator
- No concrete structure who do what » Team Responsibility Tree
- No transparent flows of infomation » Team Trust Builder
# When the 4 elements are in sync; it's a superpower!!
A few of the tools you'll learn in this course:
- A 04-step process to setting team goals
- How to “memory proof" team goal for the whole team members
- How to quickly create a “Napkin Plan" on a Team Value Proposition Canvas
- The C-O-N-S-E-S-U-S questions to craft a ridiculously effective goal gameplan
- Receive the 10-page Goal Setting Guide
One on One consultation will be provided in one hour as first come first serve.
So if you're not sure how to apply all the gold in the course, just ask.
Take action now. Devote 2 hours of your life now to improve the next 3 years – and beyond!
Who this course is for:
- Have you ever failed at achieving a goal, or wished you could be more effective at getting what you want? This course is for you.
- Did you just finish college, or you're in your 20's and you want to do something important, but you're not sure what? This course is for you.
- Are you an Entrepreneur wanting to make an impact in this world – even if it's only your own world? This course is for you.
- Are you in a mid-life rut? Did you wake up a realize you gained 30 pounds? Does it feel like you're stuck? This course is for you.
- Do you have dreams and goals, but it doesn't seem like you could ever really get there? This course is for you.
- This course is NOT for you if you are already extremely effective at goal setting.